Adventure awaits in this Rocky Mountain resort town
The Highmark Steamboat Springs lies in the heart of a vibrant mountain town. An exclusive destination among Colorado resorts, we offer easy access to nearly 3,000 acres of alpine playground. Here in the Rockies, there is truly something for everyone. Ski down Steamboat's famous tree runs, steeps, bumps, or groomers. Soak away your cares in the legendary natural hot springs. Cruise the Continental Divide in a snowmobile. Horse-drawn sleigh rides offer an enchanting romantic jaunt, while hot-air balloon rides over the mountains are the stuff dreams are made of. And with three- and four-bedroom condominiums available, we're the premier Steamboat Springs resort lodging for unforgettable family vacations and group getaways.
Here is a sample of activities you can participte in:
- Horseback Rides: Experience everything the Yampa Valley has to offer on horseback, travel through frosted aspen groves, snowy hillsides and majestic pines.
- Hot Springs Tours: Soak in therapeutic, thermal pools with temperatures from 101º-105º, enjoy the beautiful scenery, or even get a massage.
- Sleigh Ride Dinners: Indulge in a fun filled evening with excellent food, superb service, and a sleigh ride in the midst of a mountain paradise.
- Snow Tubing: Snow tubing is a fun winter recreation suitable for kids and adults of all ages.
- Snowmobile Tours: There's no better way to experience Northwest Colorado's breathtaking scenery than by gliding over this winter wonderland on world-class snowmobiles.
- Spa Treatments: Treatments that provide the utmost in relaxation and rejuvenation, along with the latest developments in skincare, hydrotherapy and other spa services.
Our Guest Services Team is happy to arrange these activities for you. Please call 877-879-6555 for more details.